terms of usage
These Global Terms and Conditions of Sale (“Terms”) apply to the purchase of products and ancillary services (collectively the “Products”) by seller (“Seller”) and the buyer (“Buyer”), each of which is identified in the accompanying quotation, credit application, proposal, order acknowledgement, or invoice (the “Sales Confirmation”). These Terms and the Sales Confirmation comprise the entire agreement between the parties (collectively, the “Agreement”). Buyer accepts these Terms by signing and returning Seller’s quotation, by sending a purchase order in response to the quotation, or by Buyer’s instructions to Seller to ship the Product. No terms, conditions or warranties other than those identified in the quotation and no agreement or understanding, oral or written, in any way purporting to modify the terms and conditions whether contained in Buyer's purchase order or shipping release forms, or elsewhere, shall be binding on Seller unless hereafter made in writing and signed by Seller's authorized representative.
The Supplier reserves the right to change the contents and/or price and/or delivery charges of any Goods at any time without prior notification. The price payable shall be the total price specified in the Supplier’s current price list, less any discounts agreed in advance by the Supplier and plus the applicable cost of packaging, postage and delivery (“Delivery Charges”).
Any discounts agreed by the Supplier at the date of these terms and conditions shall have effect only for the duration of the subscription period covered by the Customer invoice or sales confirmation letter/e??ail unless specified in advance in writing.
Unless otherwise set forth in the Sales Confirmation, Buyer will pay all invoiced amounts within thirty (30) days following the date of Seller’s invoice. Seller reserves all other rights granted to a seller under the Uniform Commercial Code (“UCC”) for Buyer’s failure to pay for the Products or any other breach by Buyer of these Terms. In addition to all other remedies available to Seller (which Seller does not waive by the exercise of any rights hereunder), Seller may suspend the delivery of any Products if Buyer fails to pay any amounts when due and the failure continues for five (5) days following Buyer’s receipt of notice thereof.
The policy of Online Mining according to the orders activation based on the method of payment:
For Bitcoin: up to 2 working days;
For Payeer: up to 2 working days;
For Credit Cards up to 7 working days;
For a Bank Transfer: up to 2 working days after payment received.
The policy of Online Mining according to the payouts based on the method of payment:
For Bitcoin: first payout – the 15th and 16th days of the month, after reaching minimal withdrawal amount – 0,0025 BTC; 0,05 ETH; 0,01 ZEC; 0.5 XMR; 0.02 LTC
For Payeer: first payout – the 15th and 16th days of the month, after reaching minimal withdrawal amount – 0,0025 BTC; 0,05 ETH; 0,01 ZEC; 0.5 XMR; 0.02 LTC, not earlier than 90 days after the contract activation;
For Credit Cards: first payout – the 15th and 16th days of the month, after reaching minimal withdrawal amount – 0,0025 BTC; 0,05 ETH; 0,01 ZEC; 0.5 XMR; 0.02 LTC, not earlier than 60 days after the contract activation;
For a Bank Transfer: first paypit - the 15th and 16th days of the month, after reaching minimal withdrawal amount – – 0,0025 BTC; 0,05 ETH; 0,01 ZEC; 0.5 XMR; 0.02 LTC.
4. PAYOUT WALLET
The wallet can be changed only by changing it by autorized user at Client Area.
According to security reasons, payouts will no be avaible for users who chaged wallet up to 14 days before payout request.
5. CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
Online Mining will not accept returns and all sales are final.
You may terminate this Agreement and any Service by giving notice of termination to us. You will not be entitled to receive any refund.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
7. FORCE MAJEURE
Seller will not be liable for any failures or delays caused by strikes, differences with workers, or any causes beyond the reasonable control of Seller, including but not limited to fires, floods, accidents, action of any governmental authority, war, insurrection or riots, or shortages of labor, energy, raw materials, production facilities, or transportation. Where delays or failures are caused by labor difficulties, Seller will not be obligated to seek or obtain any settlement that, in Seller’s sole judgment, is not in Seller’s best interest.
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations to deliver the Services that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control.
If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations to deliver Services, (a) we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and (b) our obligations to you will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of Services to you for a period of greater than six months (an “Extended Event Outside Our Control”) we shall have sole discretion to cease provision of the Services to you.
9. AFFILIATE AGREEMENT
1.This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to you becoming an affiliate in ??G Mining.
2. Affiliate Obligations. To begin the enrollment process you need to activate affiliate account in your Client area. We may cancel your application if we determine that site is unsuitable for our Program, including if it: the site name contains the words „Online Mining”, „Online Mining”; profile in social networks posing as Online Mining, you may not create or design your website or any other website that you operate, explicitly or implied in a manner which resembles our website nor design your website in a manner which leads customers to believe you are Online Mining or any other affiliated business, promotes sexually explicit materials,promotes violence;promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;promotes illegal activities;incorporates any materials which infringe or assist others to infringe on any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights or to violate the law.
2.1. We determine that the purchase with using your referral link is made with your IP address or your Affiliate Partner has the same wallet address as you do.
2.2. We determine that the user who made the purchase with using your referral link registered before you.
2.3. As a member of Online Mining Affiliate Program, you will have access to Affiliate Account in your Client area. Here you will be able to review our Program’s details download affiliate link to web pages within the Online Mining web site and banner creatives. In order for us to accurately keep track of all guest visits from your site to ours, you must use your affiliate link we provide you with.
2.4. Online Mining reserves the right, at any time, to review your placement and approve the use of Your Links and require that you change the placement or use to comply with the guidelines provided to you.
2.5. The maintenance and the updating of your site will be your responsibility. We may monitor your site as we feel necessary to make sure that it is up-to-date and to notify you of any changes that we feel should enhance your performance.
3. Online Mining Rights and Obligations
3.1. Online Mining reserves the right to terminate this Agreement and your participation in the Online Mining Affiliate Program immediately and without notice to you should you commit fraud in your use of the Online Mining Affiliate Program or should you abuse this program in any way. If such fraud or abuse is detected, Online Mining shall not be liable to you for any commissions for such fraudulent sales.
3.2. This Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Affiliate application, and will continue unless terminated hereunder.
Either you or we may end this Agreement AT ANY TIME, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice. Written notice can be in the form of mail, email or fax. In addition, this Agreement will terminate immediately upon any breach of this Agreement by you.
The activation of the Partner’s order is up to 14 working days after the payment, therefore the earned amount for the order will be active not earlier than in 14 working days.
Affiliate payout is sent once a month, from the first day of the month till the fifth day of the month.The request will be accepted from the sixth day of the month till the last day of the month.
10. PROFIT CALCULATION
All your profit results are avaible at All Operation section at Client Area. Futher you can check description of elements contained at All Operation section.
Coin: according to which coin operation is performed.
Operation type: a type of operation performed.
Result: result of operation.
Date: date of operation.
Order ID: your order ID according to which operation was perfomed.
According to operation type there are following type of operations:
Maintenance fee: a fee calculated according to the lowest rate of BTC/USD or another type of coin/USD exchange during the last 24 hours.
Reward: a revenue calculated according to the network difficulty and a network reward for the chosen cryptocurrency during the last 24 hours with mining pool fee included.
All the payouts are sent the 15th and 16th days of the month if it is a working day, if not - the next working day.
Payouts can be sent later up to 72 hours.
In the case of a contract becoming unprofitable (i.e. reward calculated in USD is lower than the maintenance fee calculated in USD), the resulting daily payout will be zero. If the contract will have such a status summary for 60 days and if it will not be profitable anymore, the contract will be canceled on day 61. In this case Online Mining reserves the right to continue the contract over 61 days and to make new agreement for Client to make paid contract upgrade to continue it.
12. RISK AWARENESS
1. By realizing the order, the company directly provides the Client with the renting of the computing power for the mathematical algorithm for a certain period and under certain conditions, while the rented computing power is expressed in figures and will be aimed at supporting the total computing power of the network in accordance with the order.
2. The overall result of the algorithm will be displayed on the Client's panel in daily mode and expressed in tokens, which will correspond to the reward paid by the network for the provided computing power. Moreover, once a month during the period from 15th till 20th days of the month, during the entire duration of the contract, the amount of received tokens will be sent to the wallet specified by the Client.
3. In the case of a contract becoming unprofitable (i.e. reward is lower than the maintenance fee), the resulting daily payout will be zero. The contract will have such a status summary for 60 days and if it will not be profitable anymore, the contract will be canceled on day 61.
4. Online Mining LTD, in the cases specified by the terms of the contract, may charge an additional payment for maintaining the hashing power expressed in US dollars in daily mode, which will be converted into a token, in accordance with the daily market price of the token. The amount of service charge is deducted daily from the received reward.
5. The number of daily received tokens depends on the network difficulty of the chosen cryptocurrency. The difficulty of the network throughout the contract can both decrease and increase. It entirely depends on the quantity of total hashing power sent by all users to this network.
6. The cost of the tokens is determined by the market conditions, according to the supply and demand of the tokens.
7. Online Mining LTD has no influence on the change in overall network difficulty, as well as on the market value of the token. In this regard, any liability of Online Mining LTD is excluded due to the difficulty of the network, as well as due to the market value of the tokens.
8. The activity of Online Mining LTD is to support the hashing power of the chosen algorithm and lend the hashing power of the selected algorithms, the activity of Online Mining LTD is not related to the provision of any financial instruments or investment packages.
9. The fact of hashing power renting can bear financial risks associated with the price of tokens and the network complexity that affect the received number of tokens their final market value in monetary terms.
10. Your Service Fee is at Risk, and There Is No Guarantee That the Service Will Produce Product. The fact that people have benefited from mining in the past is no indication that you will benefit from cloud mining, or from the Service, in the future. You should view your entire Service Fee as being at risk as you enter this Agreement. We make no representation, warranty or guarantee that you will receive Product from the Services.
11.WE PROVIDE THE SERVICE 'AS IS' AND WITHOUT WARRANTY BY US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, MARKETERS ADVERTISERS OR SUPPLIERS (THE 'OTHER ENTITIES'), AS APPLICABLE, AND, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND THE OTHER ENTITIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTY OF NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. THERE IS NO WARRANTY, WHETHER BY US OR THE OTHER ENTITIES, THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT YOUR ACCESS TO THE SAME WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR WITH RESPECT TO PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, SECURITY CAPABILITY, CURRENTNESS OR OTHERWISE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY ANY PERSON SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER RELATING TO US OR THE OTHER ENTITIES, AS APPLICABLE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE OR THE OTHER ENTITIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE SERVICE OR YOUR ACCOUNT.
13. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The administrator of the personal data given on www.Online Mining.com is Online Mining LTD
Online Mining makes every effort to protect customer's data. Therefore, we only select trusted and reliable business partners for cooperation. Data is processed in professional data centers that provide high levels of security and availability.
14. FINAL PROVISIONS
Online Mining reserves the right to seek damages from the Buyer for any damages suffered by the Seller resulting from the Buyer's submission of incorrect or falsified documents or false statements.
Clients, which will use profanity, insult, threaten with violence, advertise third-party resources, beg, share personal information and discuss actions or insult the employees of Online Mining using Intercom, e-mail or social web pages, will be blocked in the following sources of support without right of unblocking.